Laser is the most versatile and accurate device for sheet metal work.
Laser is the most versatile and accurate device for sheet metal work. Available cutting tolerances are of +/- 0,1 mm in wide range of materials like: stainless steel , carbon steel, aluminium . We have four BYSTRONIC and TRUMPF production units for cutting flat sheets (max. power 6 kW).
Maximal material thickness:
- 20 mm (aprox. 0,059056281 in) carbon steel (over 12mm only RAEX LASER or DOMEX)
- 20 mm for stainless steel
- 15 mm for aluminium
- Maximal sheet size: 4000 x 2500 mm
Orders and pricing
If you want to make an order you should give us such information as:
- contact data of the firm which wants to order
- drawing of the cinders in the DXF format (1:1 scale), detailing the thickness of the sheet, the type of material and the dimensional specification of the ordered lot
- the amount of ordered elements
- provenance of materials (delivered by EKO-LASER or separately delivered from outside)
- the preferred time of order completion (minimum 5 business days)
We offer cutting from our material:
- cold rolled sheet metal DC01 – thickness 1-2,5 mm, 2500×1250 mm and 3000×1500 mm format
- hot rolled sheet metal S235JR – thickness 3-15 mm, 3000×1500 mm format
- cold forming of steel sheets DD11 with thicknesses 2–6 mm, Etched / Oiled surface
- hot rolled sheet metal S355J2G3 / S355MC – thickness 3-12 mm, 3000×1500 mm format
- acid-proof and aluminium sheets are ordered at the individual customer’s request
There is a possibility to bring other materials – it depends on the worth of the order.
The quality is treated in our company as a top priority.
The quality is treated in our company as a top priority. The cutting-edge technologies ensure the highest accuracy of performance and give an opportunity to meet customers’ expectations. We give certificates for our materials.